Way of Council is our core practice in Male Journey. It enables a safe place for men to be heard.
All are welcome.
Through our circle, where we are all equal, we provide a safe space for men to share what is on their heart, openly and without judgement
The aim of our circle is to facilitate men in sharing their journeys, discovering their gifts and finding their true selves.
We operate on two Rules and four intentions which underpin our sharing circles.
- Confidentiality; What is said in the circle stays in the circle.
- No "fixing"; We do not come to the circle to be "fixed" or try to fix or heal others.
- We speak from the heart
- We listen from the heart.
- We speak spontaneously, without rehearsal.
- We are "lean of speech" and get to the point.